Theme Preview Rss

Gratitude and its many blessings



I saw this in a magazine and I felt I just have to take a snapshot of it and share it with you. I don't think I need to expound on it not illustrate it in great detail... we all have stories about gratitude and the many wonderful things reveling in gratitude has done to "improve" our lives... maybe not literally but at least psychologically and emotionally.

We all live and measure the quality of our lives using our own set of standards and those very same standards dictate when we are able to say that we have enough or when we are wanting. This is no truer to anyone than me. I used to view my life as a sorry excuse for living... especially when my resources were reduced to almost nothing.

Well, my resources are still only a tad away from "nothing"... but I have never felt gratitude to be such a strong force in my life than these past few weeks.

The funny thing is since I have started to feel that way about my life, God has been giving me more reasons to feel grateful about. It's like gratitude begets more feelings of gratitude.

I suppose what Rhonda Byrne and Bo Sanchez have been saying is really true, that you attract what you constantly think about. Feel grateful about what you have and life (or the universe) will give you more things to be grateful about. Try it and be amazed.

Well, more than the law of attraction, I believe everything really happens in God's perfect time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment